Our Pathology Department is the busy central hub for outgoing laboratory samples and incoming results.
Breakspear Medical’s doctors routinely recommend a variety of investigations for gut dysbiotic infections, coincidental illnesses and viruses, and nutritional analysis.
Most of the investigations that the Pathology Department manage are resulting from our doctor’s direct instructions. If you wish to have any specific investigative analysis done, please speak with your consultant.
Some of the pathology tests available are:
- ATP profile
- Comprehensive food sensitivity panel
- C-reactive protein
- DNA adducts
- Fat cell pesticides
- Fructose metabolism
- Gluten-sensitivity and coeliac testing
- Haematology & biochemistry profile
- Immunology profile
- Intestinal flora IGG & IGM immunity panel
- Lyme borreliosis – western blot and LTT melisa – Bremen
- Lyme panel A or B
- Lymphocyte sensitivity
- Measles, mumps and rubella immunity (blood sample)
- Monro fatigue panel
- Translocator studies
- Urinary organic acid test
- Vascular endothelial growth factor
- Viral panels
How and when do I do this test?
If you have been issued with a kit to collect samples at home, you will also have been given instructions on how to collect the sample(s) for your specific tests.
Our Pathology Department staff can clarify these instructions on collection, storage and return of your samples. If you have any questions, please call the Pathology Department: +44 (0)1442 261 333 Ext 296 during business hours, which are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday (excluding Bank holidays).