Our Pathology Department is the busy central hub for outgoing laboratory samples and incoming results.
Breakspear Medical’s Clinical Team routinely recommend a variety of investigations for gut dysbiotic infections, coincidental illnesses and viruses, and nutritional analysis.
Most of the investigations that the Pathology Department manage are resulting from our doctors’ direct instructions. If you wish to have any specific investigative analysis done, please speak with a member of our Clinical Team.
Some of the pathology tests available are:
- ATP profile
- Comprehensive food sensitivity panel
- C-reactive protein
- DNA adducts
- Fat cell pesticides
- Fructose metabolism
- Gluten-sensitivity & coeliac testing
- Haematology & biochemistry profile
- Immunology profile
- Intestinal flora IGG & IGM immunity panel
- Lyme borreliosis – western blot & LTT melisa – Bremen
- Lyme panel A or B
- Lymphocyte sensitivity
- Measles, mumps & rubella immunity (blood sample)
- Monro fatigue panel
- Translocator studies
- Urinary organic acid test
- Vascular endothelial growth factor
- Viral panels