3 simple ways you can help us by sharing your case
We are proud to have been helping our patients regain their vitality for over 40 years and our experience is that when people are looking for support with their conditions and symptoms, hearing how others have been helped is very reassuring.
If you have been treated by the Clinical Team at Breakspear Medical, we would like to share your experience on the road to recovery, which will encourage others with similar conditions to help them get the help they need.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their story or completed a Google review.
1. Post a Google review
Writing a review on Google just takes a few moments.
Try this Google link: https://g.page/r/CQ2X7IJitkYHEB0/review
If the above link doesn’t work for you, please follow these steps:
1) Log into your Google account, and search for “Breakspear Medical”.
2) Find the reviews area (next to the star rating in your search results, or under the company’s name in the sidebar in Google search) and click on the blue box with white font that says, “WRITE A REVIEW.”
3) Star rate the business (1 star is poor, 5 stars is great) and share a few details of your own experience at the clinic.
4) Click “Post” and your review will be published.
2. Write a short testimonial
Please email 3-4 sentences about your experience with Breakspear Medical to our PR rep, Philippa Taylor email: firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that you are happy for it to be published in the public domain either with your full name or just your first name.
3. Submit your case study
To help you get started with your case study story, we have put together a simple form to complete: Case study request form 2023 (which is a fillable pdf).
Please download this document, fill out the form, save it and send as an attachment to an email to: email@example.com or by post to: Philippa Taylor, Grand Union PR, Lock 44, Bulbourne, Buckinghamshire HP23 4NG.
If you would prefer to have a telephone or zoom call to share your story with us, please let us know by getting in contact with our PR representative, Philippa Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 07866 480700.